Collection of information and protection of personal data
The site abides by the current provisions on the protection of personal data, and its administrator makes every effort to ensure that all people using the website feel safe.
The personal data provided will be protected in a proper manner so that it will not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. They will also not be transferred, resold or used in a manner inconsistent with its intended use. Remember that providing your personal data is always voluntary, but also necessary to add a comment on the blog or contact us via the contact form.
When visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data shown in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and the signature of his browser as an aid in the detection of spam. Leaving a comment is completely voluntary. However, deciding to leave a comment you agree to the processing of personal data provided by you.
On the Blog, at http://onemanslie.info/contact/
there is a contact form with which you can contact us. Filling in the contact form requires entering personal data that is used to contact the person sending the form in order to answer the inquiry or request. The information sent via the form is stored for customer needs indefinitely, but the information obtained for marketing purposes is not used.
The cookies used do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are collected only for statistical purposes.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Blog:
- Essential – cookies contribute to the usefulness of the website by enabling basic functions such as website navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – cookies contribute to the usefulness of the website by enabling basic functions such as website navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics – Statistic cookies help the website owner understand how different users behave on the site, collecting and reporting anonymous information, i.e. Yandex metrica – used to collect information about user activities on the Blog – traffic statistics on the website, the number of clicks and recordings individual sessions. Thanks to this, we can follow the experience of users who interact with the site, which is a great help in optimizing it. This information is collected to analyze the content and interest of users, so that we can create content on topics similar to the interests of readers.
- Unclassified – Unclassified cookies are files that are in the process of classification, along with suppliers of individual cookies.
The right to access data
In connection with the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights:
- the right to request the administrator to access their personal data;
- the right to rectify data;
- the right to delete data;
- the right to limit processing;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right to transfer data (if technically possible);
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a particular purpose, if previously agreed;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data stored in server logs is not associated with specific people using the website and is not used to identify the user.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.